Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Extension for Hentai Heroes game.

< Părere la script-ul Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Recenzie: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Postat în: 19-02-2023

Hello, first I wanted to thank you for your script, it's wonderful.
But I have a problem, the function that colored the name of the opponents of the leagues and the season no longer works for me.
I liked it very much and it's a shame not to have it anymore.
I've tried disabling it and re-enabling it, I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the script but nothing, all the names are blank.
Can you help me? Thank you

MorryxAutor
§
Postat în: 19-02-2023
Editat în: 19-02-2023

Hi, sorry about that..
the problem is that i can't reproduce it.. it works for me (tryed to reinstall clear cache etc)

With blank you mean there isn't the name of opponent?? or it is only white color?
You need also Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version but i think you have it otherwise it didn't work from the beginning
Do you have some other plugin or extension? if yes please list it out
If you can also screen the page and post here
Last but probably the most important can you check your browser console and tell me if there are some error? you can copy paste all https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/using-your-browser-to-diagnose-javascript-errors/#step-3-diagnosis

Sorry for all of this request but i just want to help you!
Let me know, for any problem in retriving the information ask it, i'll try to guide you

§
Postat în: 24-02-2023

Hi, thanks for the quick response, I didn't come to see earlier because I didn't think you'd answer right away, I'll check more often now.
As for your questions:
- Yes, the names are visible but they are white.
- Yes, I have already installed the latest version of both your plugin and Hentai Heroes ++ (OCD)
- I have only 3 scripts: Your script, Hentai Heroes ++ (OCD) and Harem++ (Temp.). I already tried uninstalling them one by one, but nothing changed. Then I have adblock (deactivated) and video downloadhelper (which I think has nothing to do with it).
- I leave you a screen showing both my leagues page and my current settings of your plugin, as you can see they are all white except for some.
- I also took a screenshot of the page that shows some errors but I don't understand anything.
I'll copy-paste the error message in the next post.

§
Postat în: 24-02-2023

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'thresholdTenSec')
at Object. (chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?name=Hentai%2520Heroes%252B%252B%2520(/OCD)%2520Season%2520version.user.js&id=d30effed-8faf-44f1-9b03-094810f122ac:282:33)
at St (:9:89)
at chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?name=Hentai%2520Heroes%252B%252B%2520(/OCD)%2520Season%2520version.user.js&id=d30effed-8faf-44f1-9b03-094810f122ac:1:90
at window.__f__lejbohl9.e1b (chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo/userscript.html?name=Hentai%2520Heroes%252B%252B%2520(/OCD)%2520Season%2520version.user.js&id=d30effed-8faf-44f1-9b03-094810f122ac:1:340)
at St (:9:89)
at n (:71:248)
at :74:85
at p (:68:59)
chrome-extension://d…3-094810f122ac:7609 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'remaining_time')
​ harem-frame frame loaded in 2748ms
112chrome-extension://d…13-0d1a34d2c5d6:635 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'replace')
jquery.min.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: .nickname:contains(Trouble ;))
3DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/browser-polyfill.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

MorryxAutor
§
Postat în: 25-02-2023

Thanks for all infos

While i try to figure out why.. try clicking on the "change order" arrows icon of the top of list,
sometimes it restart for me
Let me know

§
Postat în: 25-02-2023

I tried, it doesn't work.
I tried both rank, level, and ch., exiting and re-entering waiting more than 10sec each time but nothing.
I'm waiting to know what's wrong, also because I don't understand why 1 out of every 50 is colored (even if it's the wrong color).

MorryxAutor
§
Postat în: 28-02-2023

Hi, sorry no good news
now.. can i ask you browser and version of it? try https://www.whatsmybrowser.org
i update the script adding a kind of debug log.. can you screen again your log? (you see something like the attachment)

thanks for your patience!

ps. it was the only one colored 'cause there's the feature of clicking around and it update with the new color
but i recommend every season to clear all data (it appear the button top left, but not for you at the moment :))

§
Postat în: 04-03-2023

My browser is Chrome 110.
Yes, I don't find any 'clear all data' bottun.

MorryxAutor
§
Postat în: 07-03-2023

Hi, can you also send me again the log in console? like in my screenshot
Sorry if i can't find out why this is happening :(

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.