Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Chaturbate Enhancer

Îmbunătățește Chaturbate prin adăugarea de mai multe funcții noi.

< Părere la script-ul Chaturbate Enhancer

Recenzie: Bun, script-ul merge

§
Postat în: 21-01-2024

So far really great!

I have one request, is it possible to record PM messages. I know there is a timestamp: data-ts="1705851554000"
Would be great if if could be saved in a csv like:
time receiver messenger message

§
Postat în: 22-01-2024

A bit more worked out into a user story.
Being able to set a folder location to automatically save csv files to.
CSV file will be made per cam model, all messages in PM will be saved in the file. Alternatively one big file with all messages of all models combined.
Media will get a id, preferably automatically download all media to same folder
File will get name like: Chaturbate_messages_[model_name].csv or Chaturbate_PM in alternative case
If file already exist add new pm messages to file, alternatively Chaturbate_PM_[datetimestamp]
File consist of the following columns: Session_ID, Time, Receiver, Sender, Message (if differentiation between sessions is possible)

Other possibility is to set it up like the gdpr tool of chaturbat, then file would look like this:
"Date","Room","User","Message","Is Private Message?","To User"

The added benefit is also recording public messages you've send. Sadly received are not part of the dump.
In this case add option to filter out grey, filter out people who haven't tipped, or only save messages of yourself and model.
This makes it possible to differentiate between PM, direct messages and public chat.

----------------------------------------

Other ideas:
* Add download all button, download all freely available content, into a folder of the model's name
* Auto tipper, the other ones keep breaking...
- Tip x time till y amount or y time with z time in between and include W message each time
- Tip till roomgoal is hit with tips of x amount and include W message each time
- Tip x time with z time in between and include W message each time till pause
* Show total tips send to model, during (this) session
* See room rating before entering the room: time online, viewer, likes and dislikes
* When making a screenshot automatically save the file without windows folder opening, make a setting to select a file save location

§
Editat în: 22-01-2024

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions.

When making a screenshot automatically save the file without windows folder opening, make a setting to select a file save location

It depends on your browser settings. What browser do you use?

For Chrome: Go to browser settings, find and uncheck "Ask where to save each file before downloading" option.

For Firefox: Go to browser settings, find and uncheck "Always ask you where to save files" option.

You can set download location in browser settings aswell.

Please support Chaturbate Enhancer development - see how at https://cb-enh.improper.dev/contribute

§
Editat în: 22-01-2024

nice, is there a way to directly pay via paypal? not using crypto or patreon?

Would really like the saving pm feature! :)

Thanks for the suggestion, I changed the setting! Still would be nice to set a different location ;)

And I must say, I really like the extension!

§

Unfortunately paypal is not possible.

§

Woke up to the tampermonkey script page open and an email form chaturbate with an unidentified login from Chicago and charged Max tokens on my CC. Luckily, I caught it before anything happened to the tokens and was able to get a refund and enable 2 auth and change pw etc. Won't be using this going forward.

§

Woke up to the tampermonkey script page open and an email form chaturbate with an unidentified login from Chicago and charged Max tokens on my CC. Luckily, I caught it before anything happened to the tokens and was able to get a refund and enable 2 auth and change pw etc. Won't be using this going forward.

This script is open source. You can browse current and all previous versions code to see there is nothing malicious in here. It's also possible to inspect network requests.

I suggest to enable 2FA authentication in CB settings.

§

This script is open source. You can browse current and all previous versions code to see there is nothing malicious in here. It's also possible to inspect network requests.

I suggest to enable 2FA authentication in CB settings.

Absolutely, I did look at the code and difs and saw nothing malicious in the last few updates. Maybe it was Tamper Monkey that was the issue. I did enable 2FA after this incident.

§
Postat în: 15-03-2024

We now accept one-time donations: https://tecito.app/improperdev

§
Postat în: 22-04-2024

We now accept one-time donations: https://tecito.app/improperdev

Great, just did!

§
Postat în: 26-04-2024

Hi improper.dev,

Is it possible to implement this feature? Or not possible? If possible do you have some time lines?
Of course the sooner the better. ;) No real hurry ofcourse.
Just like to know what to expect.

Thanks!

Postează un raspuns

Autentifică-te pentru a posta un răspuns.