Sleazy Fork is available in English.

NHentai Improved

Partially fade/remove non-english, HQ thumbnails, mark as read, subs, version grouping etc.

< Обсуждения NHentai Improved

Отзыв: Хороший — скрипт работает как нужно

§
Создано: 27.07.2020
Отредактировано: 04.08.2020

I've been using this script primarily for the "Mark as read" function before the nhentai update. But after the update it seems whenever I import the data it just resets to default. I tried and tested around by starting fresh and marking a few random ones as read. The data is saved on the import/export data field but when I restart the browser and try import the new data it doesn't import any data either. Tried with a completely fresh script too and still the same issue.

Summary: "Import/Export Data" can not import any data, it just goes back to anything saved during the browser session.

I'd like to add that it's just the mark as read that can't get imported. When I import the whole text it saves the settings that I have in the data I copypasted but none of the /g/#numbers

HentiedupАвтор
§
Создано: 03.08.2020
Отредактировано: 03.08.2020

Looks like I had made a really stupid mistake in the code. Should be fixed now.
Thanks for letting me know. :)

Thank you for the fix! :)

§
Создано: 04.08.2020
Отредактировано: 04.08.2020

Oh seems like there is new bug.

The importing definitely works again. But the button to Import/Export Data and all the custom settings disappear after I import the data. Meaning I can't open the import/export field to copypaste it to my txt and save it after.

Hmm weird. I'm not sure what would cause that. Seems to be working fine for me.
I guess it MIGHT be that the data you imported was in some way invalid and it saved it as invalid and broke it... something like that. I haven't tested it extensively, but I thought I took into account missing data in the import...

If you're willing to PM me your exported data I can try it on my end to diagnose...

Okay, I PM'd you

§
Создано: 09.08.2020
Отредактировано: 09.08.2020

All good now thank you :)

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.