Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Kemer 下載器

一鍵下載圖片 (壓縮下載/單圖下載) , 頁面數據創建 json 下載 , 一鍵開啟當前所有帖子

< Обсуждения Kemer 下載器

Отзыв: Нормальный — скрипт работает, но имеет существенные недостатки

Where is the download button I am not able to see it . Do I have to click somewhere to get it?

The download button will appear next to the "Files" text when there are images on the current page, and you don't need to set anything special. If there are no images, it won't appear. Regarding button creation, there may be some rare cases in certain posts where it doesn't work correctly because I haven't tested it on every page. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you don't see the button next to "Files" on a page that has images, then there's an issue. If you could provide me with the link to that page, I would greatly appreciate it.

NO need to apologize man , The problem doesn't seems to be in only one post . I mean the download button sometimes appears and sometimes doesn't for the post
I tried disabling the adblock but still after refreshing I didn't see any button near FILES

Maybe add some shortcut key so instead of finding the button we could easily download without clicking the button

JUST A ROOKIE ADVICE :)

Canaan HSАвтор
§
Создано: 28.08.2023
Отредактировано: 28.08.2023

Some posts indeed won't appear; they won't appear as long as they don't have images. As for your suggestion, I will consider it. Originally, I was concerned that having too many menu options would make it messy. The original idea, however, was to enable direct downloads through the menu selection.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.