Sleazy Fork is available in English.

directGelF

direct link to all gelbooru images in search results+

< Spätná väzba na directGelF

Hodnotenie: OK - skript funguje, ale má chyby

§
Pridaný: 17.09.2014

Problems

It seems to be having problems with certain images, I think it's down to the file types.

The direct link for one image is .jpg, when clicking, it leads to a 404 and tries to redirect to a .jpeg extension instead, and then goes for the .png extension which is correct.

Presumably this script is designed to go well in-hand with an image hover/zoom, or at least I use this for that.

Anyway, just a heads up.

OwynAutor
§
Pridaný: 17.09.2014

It's the script which redirects you from 404 to next type of image to find actual one so I'm aware of this.
After latest gelbooru update there is no way to know image extension from the search-tag-result as it was before.

§
Pridaný: 19.09.2014
Upravený: 19.09.2014

I was very annoyed by this new gelbooru update because it means I can no longer use this directgel script with DownThemAll to mass download the whole page of images instantly. You need to open each image in order to receive the correct URL.

However, for anyone who used DownThemAll like I did with this script, I have found an alternate method! It's a firefox addon called "Save Images" (google it). It has a lot of options and takes a long time to configure properly (you must configure it), but with the right settings it can work just as well.

You can open every image link on the page inside of a single tab in one click. Then you wait until all the images are loaded, then you click "Save images from current tab".

Just remember:

"Open image links in 1 tab" - this will give you the incorrect URLs. Don't click this.

"Open links in 1 tab" - this will open up each image's page as if you'd clicked on it, all inside of 1 tab. While they're loading, DirectGel will then redirect all the incorrect URLs to the correct ones, and when all images are fully loaded you can click "Save images from current tab".

It's definitely complex but it works great for me. "danbooru downloader" is so fucking SLOW in comparison, that piece of shit downloads 1 file each at a time at 100KB/s. Meanwhile with Save Images I can be loading 300 images at the same time and max out my connection.

OwynAutor
§
Pridaný: 19.09.2014

Weird, Danbooru Downloader3 always worked pretty fast for me, plus even if it's slow you can just set a task for it and minimize it forgetting about it untill all is finished.

§
Pridaný: 29.09.2014

i hope this script can be updated in a way that works with down them all.

OwynAutor
§
Pridaný: 20.12.2014

Update: as it is no longer possible to get direct image URLs from image list, I just added support for gelbooru into Handy Just Image script https://greasyfork.org/ru/scripts/109-handy-image - it is more comfortable to use, try it instead.

And pressing R button to go back to page with tags is way more handy than searching & opening the thumb again via right-click, so I'm stopping developing and using this script.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.