ComicRead

为漫画站增加双页阅读、翻译等优化体验的增强功能。百合会——「记录阅读历史、自动签到等」、百合会新站、动漫之家——「解锁隐藏漫画」、E-Hentai——「匹配 nhentai 漫画」、nhentai——「彻底屏蔽漫画、自动翻页」、Yurifans——「自动签到」、拷贝漫画(copymanga)——「显示最后阅读记录」、PonpomuYuri、明日方舟泰拉记事社、禁漫天堂、漫画柜(manhuagui)、漫画DB(manhuadb)、动漫屋(dm5)、绅士漫画(wnacg)、mangabz、komiic、无限动漫、新新漫画、hitomi、Anchira、kemono、nekohouse、welovemanga

< Feedback on ComicRead

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-07-21

Good morning,

I just discovered your script, but unfortunately I can't get it to work. I realized that I had an error, here it is below:

`Error: Mode javascript-mixed failed to advance stream.
at Lt (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:82569)
at Ct (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:82280)
at chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:82015
at ha.iterN (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:156799)
at da.iterN (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:158333)
at da.iterN (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:158333)
at Ta.iterN (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:158333)
at Ta.iter (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:164744)
at kt (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:81994)
at xt (chrome-extension://jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag/public/lib/codemirror.js:1:81457)`

I'm on chrome, I deactivated all extensions except violentmonkey with the script!
Can you help me ?

THANKS

hymbzAuthor
§

As far as I know, this is an error on the code page of VitilityMonkey, but it does not affect the normal operation of the script.

I saw your comment under the Cotrans script. To enter reading mode, you just need to go to ehentai and click on the floating button in the lower right corner of the comic page. Then follow the instructions in the translation function section of the documentation with reference to the provided gif.

By the way, since there was no option for selecting a target language originally and it could only translate into Chinese, I have just updated a new version that includes a feature to choose a target language. Please update your script and try again.

I apologize for my limited foreign language skills which prevent me from doing i18n. Hopefully, Chrome's built-in translation can help you understand prompts in scripts.

就我所知,这是在 VitilityMonkey 的代码页上的报错,并不影响脚本的正常运行。

我看到了你在 Cotrans 脚本下的评论,你只需要进入 ehentai,就能在漫画页的右下角看到悬浮按钮,点击进入阅读模式后,按照介绍文档的翻译功能部分的 gif 来操作就可以了。

顺带一提,因为原本没有提供翻译语言的选项,只能翻译成中文,所以我刚更新了新版,加入了选择目标语言的功能,请你更新脚本后再试。

很抱歉因为我外语不好没办法做 i18n,希望 chrome 自带的翻译能帮你看懂脚本的提示。

§

Good morning,
Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I don't have a float button at the bottom right!

§

It's good I found it thank you, it works.
On the other hand, is it possible to translate the menu and the script into English?

hymbzAuthor
§

It's good I found it thank you, it works.On the other hand, is it possible to translate the menu and the script into English?

I apologize for my limited foreign language skills which prevent me from doing i18n. Hopefully, Chrome's built-in translation can help you understand prompts in scripts.

§

OK, I can't want you, I'm not good at foreign languages myself. Thanks anyway. In all congratulations very nice extension that you have made.

Sign in to post a reply.