Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Hentai Heroes image viewer

Allows you to display any stage image of any harem girl, owned ones or not. Works also in event display and Places of Power. Includes zoom-in feature to display full-size girl images gallery (lightbox).

< Feedback on Hentai Heroes image viewer

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-09-19

Bug: The script clashes with the "Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121" script, when you run them both at the same time and load into the Harem page. The into link to wiki page is duplicated, or even tripplicated, heh. This means the pose buttons at the bottom is also pushed out of sight, which is a bad thing as this also crops away a portion of the girl's feet.

§

v0.7 removed some of the links and improved the situation, but the wiki duplication bug appears to still be active.

§
Edited: 2020-09-19

don't know really what to do with it, since the duplication bug is from the other script
I checked without mine loaded, bug from "Harem Heroes++" is still showing sometimes

you can remove the part from HH++ script that adds wiki link, since mine adds that too (click on the girl header)
should be working fine after that

§

oh, and some protip: the script "HH++ by 1121" hasn't been updated for almost a year ;)
try official version updated weekly (OCD, found on Discord, here's direct link: https://pastebin.com/raw/t3y82cvf)

§

You're right, if I click on the header on the left if removes the duplication. I'm happy with the script now, it's pretty awesome. Thank you!

Sign in to post a reply.