Better Rule34

A script to improve the use of rule34!

< Feedback on Better Rule34

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2024-03-21
Edited: 2024-03-21

I am having trouble using this script. I tried Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey on Firefox as well as Tampermonkey and Violenmonkey on Chrome. While the dark mode is working as intended, the arrow keys do not work to navigate between posts.

If I click on an image, then try to advance to the next post with either the buttons on the page or with the arrow keys it will work exactly once, and then won't let me go any further.

I'm happy to update my review once this gets resolved :)

TheKatDev2Author
§
Posted: 2024-03-24

I am having trouble using this script. I tried Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey on Firefox as well as Tampermonkey and Violenmonkey on Chrome. While the dark mode is working as intended, the arrow keys do not work to navigate between posts.

If I click on an image, then try to advance to the next post with either the buttons on the page or with the arrow keys it will work exactly once, and then won't let me go any further.

I'm happy to update my review once this gets resolved :)

Hi, the script has been updated and it should work again!

Hi, the script has been updated and it should work again!

Hello! I did a fresh install on my firefox using ViolentMonkey. I am seeing the same issue: I can move forward one page, but then I can't anymore. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the arrow keys. I much prefer this script because of the dark mode, so I'd rather use it. I'd be happy to do some troubleshooting and help resolve whatever is causing this.

Sign in to post a reply.