Sleazy Fork is available in English.

FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Filter member lists on FL to your liking

< Feedback on FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 22-07-2023

It loads in the location search, the filters are all there, but when you click "save" nothing happens.

ceodoeAuthor
§
Posted: 28-07-2023

It works for me, but I don't know what your config is like. Which browser, browser version, userscript engine? What's the URL of a page that it doesn't work on? Are there any errors in the browser console (F12) that look like they could be from this script?

ceodoeAuthor
§
Posted: 28-07-2023

Hey, try it now. I noticed some changes to Fetlife's HTML layout and have updated the script accordingly, hopefully it works for you now.

§
Posted: 17-08-2023

Hey, I thought I replied to this to thank you for fixing it, so thank you. However, it worked for a while but has now stopped again. I've tried it on tamper monkey and violent monkey, both on chrome and firefox but no joy.

§
Posted: 12-09-2023

Hey, just tried using this code. I've been also trying my own. But I'm only using Chat GPT to make mine, I've never tried code before. I can't seem to get this code to work. Any suggestions? I'm using Tampermonkey & Chrome

§
Posted: 15-09-2023

Hey, just tried using this code. I've been also trying my own. But I'm only using Chat GPT to make mine, I've never tried code before. I can't seem to get this code to work. Any suggestions? I'm using Tampermonkey & Chrome

Social, could you share yours too for people to look at it and maybe edit?

ceodoeAuthor
§
Posted: 12-10-2023

Hi - this should be fixed now, FetLife changed their HTML again. The new version is tested and working, update the script and it should work for you too.

Sign in to post a reply.