ViewOnYP

Links various membership platforms to Kemono and Coomer.

< Feedback on ViewOnYP

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 19-11-2023

Doesn't seem to work at all for me, I just get this white bar, tried running with no other add-ons and clearing cache, also using latest version.

TheLastZombieTác giả
§
Posted: 19-11-2023

Try hovering over it. It will show a ViewOnYP header and, if the creator you're looking at has been imported into Kemono/Coomer, the respective link.

Granted, this is not very obvious; I'm probably going to change this behavior (hover-to-reveal) to something more obvious at some point.

§
Posted: 20-11-2023

I tried to, I tested on https://www.patreon.com/sonicether and all I get is the ViewOnYP header.

TheLastZombieTác giả
§
Posted: 20-11-2023

Hmm, could you try again using the latest version (2.16.0) and see what the overlay/bar says?

If that doesn't work, please check the browser console and see if there are any errors/warnings.

§
Posted: 06-12-2023

It seems to work on everything but patreon sites, in the console it says patreon is not defined, found it also in the script.

TheLastZombieTác giả
§
Posted: 06-12-2023

Odd, which browser and userscript manager are you using? It works fine for me with both Firefox + Violentmonkey as well as Chrome + Tampermonkey.

Could you clear your browser cache and try again? (A simple Ctrl + F5 on the Patreon page should be enough.)

If that doesn't work, please try running the following code snippet inside the browser console on the Patreon page:

document.head.innerHTML.match(/https:\/\/www\.patreon\.com\/api\/user\/\d+/)

Does running it show null or something else?

§
Posted: 07-12-2023
Edited: 07-12-2023

I'm running Firefox and Tampermonkey, tried Violentmonkey and that didn't work too, clearing cache didn't do anything. Tried putting in the stuff in the console and got null.

TheLastZombieTác giả
§
Posted: 07-12-2023

Thanks, I was able to reproduce this bug in Firefox with Tampermonkey. Weird that it only seems to occur in this specific combination...

Anyway, I just published version 2.16.1, which should fix this issue. It should go live on Greasy Fork within the next few hours.

Đăng nhập để bình luận