Sleazy Fork is available in English.

HaremHeroes Automatic

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.

< 脚本HaremHeroes Automatic的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2018-06-13

Its just broken after these updates.

New update just broke it again.

§

The new update removed whatever the script used to detect if it was on the harem screen. To fix just change the if statement condition on line 102 from $("#breadcrumbs span").last().text() === "Harem" to document.getElementById('harem_left')

§

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you are a lifesaver.

AFK
§

@rgy77 said: The new update removed whatever the script used to detect if it was on the harem screen. To fix just change the if statement condition on line 102 from $("#breadcrumbs span").last().text() === "Harem" to document.getElementById('harem_left')

thanks man

§

@rgy77 said: The new update removed whatever the script used to detect if it was on the harem screen. To fix just change the if statement condition on line 102 from $("#breadcrumbs span").last().text() === "Harem" to document.getElementById('harem_left')

Did this. Its still looping at the harem screen but it'll pick up cash again, thanks

MAT
§
编辑于:2018-06-13

rgy77 thanks man it worked for me, I got that script from the older post and updated line 101 Worked like a charm :D

MAT
§
编辑于:2018-06-13

AutoQuest still doesn't work for me though :/ For no reason it stops going forward

§
发表于:2018-06-14

Yeah autoquest is the only thing that stayed broken. the problem it has is something to do with the money because when it goes to higher amounts it sometimes condenses it/ rounds it up to an amount so yeah.

§
发表于:2018-06-14

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/3jameo3/HaremHeroesAutomaticRedone

just found this. some people are updating on that site

发表回复

登录以发表回复。