Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Romeo Additions

Allows to hide users, display their information on tiles, and enhances the Radar.

< 脚本Romeo Additions的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2024-02-16
编辑于:2024-02-16

Ahoj,

• Using "Erweiterte Kacheln" mages the tiles in the radar bigger to accomodate the extra information, but the tiles in the "visitors" section remain small, but also have this extra information, which then hides almost the whole image.
    → suggestion: Make the tiles in the visitors section the same size and formatting as in the radar, or add en extra configuration option for them.
  • This script downloads external content (after installing, it wants to download https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.7.0.min.js). Can you provide a checksum in this script so that the Tampermonkey-setting "Subresource Integrity" can be set to "Enforce", to be able to catch man-in-the-middle attacks supplying malicious resource?

Regards and thanks for this script!

-Ray-作者
§
发表于:2024-02-28
编辑于:2024-02-28

You can adjust the extra tiles per row setting to accommodate this which can be set separately for visitors. I'm not intending to work on this script as I've pretty much given up on the platform, but I'll consider your security suggestion.

-Ray-作者
§
发表于:2024-02-28
编辑于:2024-02-28

jQuery has been replaced with native functionality and is no longer part of the script since a few versions, there is no checksum to add.

-Ray-作者
§
发表于:2024-06-07

Since 5.2.0, tile size adjustments have been made easier.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。