Sleazy Fork is available in English.

E HENTAI VIEW ENHANCE

Manga Viewer + Downloader, Focus on experience and low load on the site. Support: e-hentai.org | exhentai.org | pixiv.net | 18comic.vip | nhentai.net | hitomi.la | rule34.xxx | danbooru.donmai.us | gelbooru.com | twitter.com | wnacg.com

< 腳本E HENTAI VIEW ENHANCE的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2024-06-28
編輯:2024-06-28

Is there a way to prevent scrolling up and down from changing to the next/previous image?

ZsyjkQinBai作者
§
發表於:2024-06-29

I didn't understand your meaning. If you mean that the page immediately scrolls down after changing to the next image when scrolling with custom keys, I have just fixed this issue.

§
發表於:2024-07-01
編輯:2024-07-01

When you scroll up and down either with the up and down arrow keys or the mouse wheel, it changes the image if you reach the limit of what you can scroll while zoomed-in.

I wish to prevent this interaction with the mouse wheel and the up and down arrow keys, at least while zoomed-in.

ZsyjkQinBai作者
§
發表於:2024-07-02

When you scroll up and down either with the up and down arrow keys or the mouse wheel, it changes the image if you reach the limit of what you can scroll while zoomed-in. I wish to prevent this interaction with the mouse wheel and the up and down arrow keys, at least while zoomed-in.

There is a configuration option min paging time that is used to prevent scrolling page flips. You can set it to less than 0, and then the mouse wheel (with Sticky Mouse disabled), ArrowDown, and custom keys will no longer flip pages, except for Space and PageDown.

§
發表於:2024-07-02

Thank you!

發表回覆

登入以回復