Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Pixiv Downloader

Pixiv | Danbooru | Rule34 | Yande. 一鍵下載各頁面原圖。批次下載畫師作品,按作品標籤下載。轉換動圖格式:Gif | Apng | Webp | Webm | MP4。自定義圖片檔名,儲存路徑。保留 / 匯出下載歷史。

< 腳本Pixiv Downloader的回應

提問/評論

§
發表於:2024-02-18

Hello, this userscript downloads images out of order for some reason, so I made a program to change file creation and modification time so that they show up in correct order again. ttps://gitlab.com/aimino777/files-reorder

Feature request: please add a button to download compressed versions of images. Some people upload giant png files and they take forever to download, I'd rather just save compressed images.

ruaruarua作者
§
發表於:2024-02-25

Hello, this userscript downloads images out of order for some reason, so I made a program to change file creation and modification time so that they show up in correct order again. ttps://gitlab.com/aimino777/files-reorder

Feature request: please add a button to download compressed versions of images. Some people upload giant png files and they take forever to download, I'd rather just save compressed images.

Hello, sorry for the late reply, you've done great job!
Regarding downloading compressed images, since I don't want to write something like downloading original/compressed version of images base of it's size, please directly right-click the images and save it when you think it's too large.
PS: Happy chinese new year and hope you get rich ^_^

發表回覆

登入以回復