Sleazy Fork is available in English.

1337x - Combined Enhancements 2025 (v11) - Configurable

Adds a column with torrent and magnet links, extends titles, adds images, full width site with configurable settings

< 腳本1337x - Combined Enhancements 2025 (v11) - Configurable的回應

評論:正評 - 腳本一切正常

§
發表於:2024-07-26

How do I edit settings for this? Or disable a feature? I like everything except showing images on the search results page. It causes the rows to become too large and limit how quickly I can scan/scroll/peruse through my search results.

sharmanhall作者
§

How do I edit settings for this? Or disable a feature? I like everything except showing images on the search results page. It causes the rows to become too large and limit how quickly I can scan/scroll/peruse through my search results.

Well I can update the script. Which features do you want configurable?

I can push an update for an on/off of the thumbnails if that's what you're asking

Deleted user 436536
§

I can push an update for an on/off of the thumbnails if that's what you're asking

Yes, please. For now, that is all I need. Thank you. I had just deleted that section of the script, but it would bent if you adde much more elegad a configurable setting. I really appreciate it!!

sharmanhall作者
§
編輯:2024-07-26

Yes, please. For now, that is all I need. Thank you. I had just deleted that section of the script, but it would bent if you adde much more elegad a configurable setting. I really appreciate it!!

Can you test this one?
https://gist.github.com/tyhallcsu/d83047e446854042b16298224b3509d7

sharmanhall作者
§

I'm getting rate-limited at the moment. I may need to change the script to not visible/hide setting but instead where it does or doesn't scrape for the images. Report back and let me know. Ill fix it.

Deleted user 436536
§

I'm getting rate-limited at the moment. I may need to change the script to not visible/hide setting but instead where it does or doesn't scrape for the images. Report back and let me know. Ill fix it.

Yes, I get rate-limited as well. I don't know if it helps your editing, but when I delete lines 244-375, the script no longer loads the images and does not rate limit either.

sharmanhall作者
§
發表於:2024-07-28

Yes, I get rate-limited as well. I don't know if it helps your editing, but when I delete lines 244-375, the script no longer loads the images and does not rate limit either.

that's actually helpful -- thank you; I will push a new update eventually when I have more free time to do so

sharmanhall作者
§
發表於:2024-08-08
編輯:2024-08-08

https://gist.github.com/tyhallcsu/aac9769038b639d11cae000ff1dab55d

Test this out, I think I fixed the rate-limiting issues if you can check

sharmanhall作者
§

https://gist.github.com/tyhallcsu/aac9769038b639d11cae000ff1dab55d

Test this out, I think I fixed the rate-limiting issues if you can check

// Key improvements in the updated script:

1. Rate-limited fetching:

• Implemented in fetchContent() function
    • Includes retry logic with exponential backoff for 429 (Too Many Requests) responses
  2. Image URL optimization:

• optimizeImageUrl() function consolidates all URL transformations
  3. Lazy loading of images:

• lazyLoadImage() function uses IntersectionObserver for efficient loading
  4. Configuration UI:

• Added a toggle for showing/hiding thumbnails
    • Uses GMgetValue and GMsetValue for persistent settings
  5. Improved error handling and logging

// Suggestions for further optimization:

1. Implement caching: const cache = new Map();

function fetchWithCache(url, callback) { if (cache.has(url)) { callback(cache.get(url)); return; }

fetchContent(url, (result) => {
   cache.set(url, result);
   callback(result);
 });

}

1. Debounce image loading: function debounce(func, wait) { let timeout; return function(...args) { clearTimeout(timeout); timeout = setTimeout(() => func.apply(this, args), wait); }; }

const debouncedLazyLoad = debounce(lazyLoadImage, 100);

1. Use requestIdleCallback for non-critical operations: if ('requestIdleCallback' in window) { requestIdleCallback(() => { // Perform non-critical operations here }); } else { setTimeout(() => { // Fallback for browsers that don't support requestIdleCallback }, 1); }

2. Consider using Web Workers for heavy computations: if (window.Worker) { const worker = new Worker('worker.js'); worker.postMessage({/* data */}); worker.onmessage = function(e) { console.log('Worker said: ', e.data); }; }

3. Implement progressive loading for large image sets: function loadImagesProgressively(images, batchSize = 5, delay = 200) { let index = 0; function loadBatch() { const batch = images.slice(index, index + batchSize); batch.forEach(img => lazyLoadImage(img, img.dataset.src)); index += batchSize; if (index < images.length) { setTimeout(loadBatch, delay); } } loadBatch(); }

§

It's working better. It took me a second to figure out that the HD thumbnail was the toggle for the pics; I had to take a peek at the code. I do not get rate-limited right away. If I browse around too quickly, it will kick in again. It seemed slightly more prone to doing so than when I'm not using the script, but I could not confirm that definitively. I am not sure if it's true, but I think once you rate-limited the first time, it makes it quicker and more sensitive to trigger again, so I'd have to play around with it for a while.
Clicking on the magnet links from the search page does nothing on my end, though.
While you were working on the script I played around with some others. I could not get their magnet links to work either except for this one. When I use this script it does open the magnet link: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/420754

sharmanhall作者
§

It's working better. It took me a second to figure out that the HD thumbnail was the toggle for the pics; I had to take a peek at the code. I do not get rate-limited right away. If I browse around too quickly, it will kick in again. It seemed slightly more prone to doing so than when I'm not using the script, but I could not confirm that definitively. I am not sure if it's true, but I think once you rate-limited the first time, it makes it quicker and more sensitive to trigger again, so I'd have to play around with it for a while.
Clicking on the magnet links from the search page does nothing on my end, though.
While you were working on the script I played around with some others. I could not get their magnet links to work either except for this one. When I use this script it does open the magnet link: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/420754

If you can post an updated script, where you see things working or not, I am 100% open to collaborating on this with you.

sharmanhall作者
§
發表於:2024-08-31

I posted an update of this script with front-end configuration settings. You're going to love it :D

發表回覆

登入以回復