E-Hentai Highlighter

Highlighter for E-Hentai (e-hentai.org/exhentai.org). Supports regular expressions.

< Feedback on E-Hentai Highlighter

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2014-08-05
Edited: 2014-08-20

Not working again.

As of Aug 5, 2014, this whole script has stopped working for some reason. Nothing is being highlighted.

Edit: Never mind, seems to be working now. Weird.

Edit: I just took out the chinese parts on my exclude filter list, since I wanted to see those. Nothing is being highlighted again, not sure what causes this. I restarted firefox as well.

etc 2Author
§
Posted: 2014-08-20

Are the tag flags actually showing up? As in, the icons next beside/below each gallery. Sometimes the flags like disappear on their own for reasons unknown, and they only show up again after you refresh the site settings. If there are no flags, the script can't do any tag-based highlighting.
If the flags are there but the script still doesn't work, send me your current settings (use the Export function) so I can try to reproduce it

§

By tag flags, do you mean the "tag flagging " hath perk? If so, I don't have that and never did, but this script worked even without it. In fact, it literally worked just hours ago.

Anyways, here's the settings:
{
"keywords": [
"[\\(\\[]eng[\\)\\]]",
"english"
],
"filters": [
"(deutsch|español|korean|french|francais|german|italian|korean|portugu(e|ê)se?((|\\-)?br)?|polish|russian|spanish|swedish|thai|แปลไทย|vietnamese)",
"(\\(|\\[)Esp(a(n|ñ)ol)?|PT-BR|RUS|TH)(\\)|\\])"
],
"settings": {
"defaultColor": "#ec7e7e",
"exColor": "#ffff00",
"filterEnabled": true,
"highlighterEnabled": true,
"opacityEnabled": true,
"opacity": 0.1,
"showTags": true,
"highlightTags": true
}
}

etc 2Author
§

Your second filter is malformed (unmatched ")" next to "TH"); that made the script go bananas.
I added a thing that validates every line before saving the settings, try now.

§

Aha. Working now, thanks a bunch.

Sign in to post a reply.