Booru Downloader + Viewer

The original fullsize images downloader, and viewer for more than 20 booru imageboards

< Feedback on Booru Downloader + Viewer

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-03-30

Fix redirect in Favorites page [Gelbooru]

The script doesn't work at all in the Favorites section of Gelbooru. It recognizes the posts and fetch the metadata. The keyboard shortcuts works well. But when I enable the Download Mode and click in a post starts the download but also redirects to the page of the post.

You can choose any user from here to see their favorites and test the script. https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=favorites&s=list

Oh, another thing when you're using the viewer and a webm is coming next in the list the preload function starts playing it, you can hear it clearly when the webm has sound. I disabled it by myself as a quick fix by replacing the resumeVideo() function with pauseVideo() in the preloader section of the code.

I love the script, it's really helpful and I love the renaming function, it works like a charm. But I really need to stop that annoying redirect. I've been looking at the code to tried figure out by myself but if you can give me a hand would be really helpful. Thanks.

Se7enAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-09

fixed, see version 1.1.0 Thank you for your report

Sign in to post a reply.