Handy Image

Shows just fullsize Image with hotkeys & without pop-ups on many image-hosting sites

< Feedback on Handy Image

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-08-27

Fix: xxximagenow.com

http://xxximagenow.com/img-55df1c703171e.html

only tested in firefox
not opening correctly 100% of the time if you can fix it
added the screenshot like you told be to last time

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-27

works for my firefox fine.

check if other scripts \ extensions interfere

• that console message means you pressed back button so that's why script didn't start running (if you get it everytime)
§
Posted: 2015-08-28

I didn't hit the back button at all
but all test with the other scripts and extensions
then get back to you

OwynAuthor
§

I didn't hit the back button at all

When you leave a page with image when script showed it correctly - it sets a marker for 2 sec, if you open an image page on that site again for script to run - it will not run assuming you pressed back button.

(probably you just tried to reload the page to see if it would work after it worked - but something did interfere probably)

§

i didn't hit the back button or reload the page
i open the images in new tabs and wait even now just to be sure up to 30 seconds and it still doesn't run correctly 100% of the time

but no matter what i tried i couldn't find a way that the script runs correctly 100% of the time

disable all extensions except for greasemonkey and all scripts except Handy Image
and i open sometimes more than 20 of the pages at once but just get a document expired not the you have found a time machine thing

OwynAuthor
§

document expired

google says document expired appears when you hit 'back' button and there is no cache for that page...

it's better to try a clean profile instead of disabling stuff cuz it also uses all default settings, see how here - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-firefox-profiles#w_creating-a-profile

§
Posted: 2015-08-29

ok i it working fine again thanks

Sign in to post a reply.