This script should not be not be installed directly. It is a library for other scripts to include with the meta directive
// @require https://sleazyfork.org/scripts/390912-wazewrap-site-suite/code/WazeWrap%20site_suite.js?version=739166
You can also try these related scripts:
- WME Route Speeds (MapOMatic fork) - Shows segment speeds in a route.
- WME Geometries - Import geometry files into Waze Map Editor. Supports GeoJSON, GML, WKT, KML and GPX.
- WME URComments-Enhanced - URComments-Enhanced (URC-E) allows Waze editors to handle WME update requests more quickly and efficiently. Also adds many UR filtering options, ability to change the markers, plus much, much, more!
- WME Road Selector - Makes selection of multiple roads based on given condition
- WME Speedhelper - Makes inputting speed data easier