Better Rule34

A script to improve the use of rule34!

< Valutazione su Better Rule34

Recensione: OK - lo script funziona, ma ha degli errori.

§
Pubblicato: 31/08/2024

Works well, but where can I get custom themes? Or should I make them myself (if so, how? I know that through editing the script, but I'd like a guide on that)? Also, the buttons "Random" and down arrow under "Search", as well as "Back" and "Next" under an image, do nothing.

§
Pubblicato: 01/09/2024

Works well, but where can I get custom themes? Or should I make them myself (if so, how? I know that through editing the script, but I'd like a guide on that)? Also, the buttons "Random" and down arrow under "Search", as well as "Back" and "Next" under an image, do nothing.

Oh, also, "display deleted posts" doesn't seem to work, because, for instance, there are only 20 images under the tag "beesoba", when there should be 21. And when I choose dark theme from the extension (no matter what theme I choose in the website account options), the outlines for all images become gray, instead of being null for images and blue for videos, which makes it confusing to see what is an image and what is a video.

TheKatDev2Autore
§
Pubblicato: 02/09/2024

Oh, also, "display deleted posts" doesn't seem to work, because, for instance, there are only 20 images under the tag "beesoba", when there should be 21. And when I choose dark theme from the extension (no matter what theme I choose in the website account options), the outlines for all images become gray, instead of being null for images and blue for videos, which makes it confusing to see what is an image and what is a video.

I think I know what's causing some of these but I can't recreate others, would you mind adding me on Discord to debug? K4tD3v

§
Pubblicato: 04/09/2024
Modificato: 04/09/2024

you need too edit "complementary" : "#666666", just remove the " # " and save, that removes the outlines

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.