Chaturbate Enhancer

여러 새로운 기능을 추가하여 Chaturbate를 향상시킵니다.

< Chaturbate Enhancer 피드백

리뷰: 보통 - 동작하나 버그 있음

§
작성: 2024-04-21

Very good script, but my favorite feature hasn't been working. The page reload when broadcaster comes online feature has been very unreliable since v4.0.4. I'm using a Chromium browser on a Linux system, script loaded using Violentmonkey. And this applies to Split Mode, NOT Theater, Interactive Fullscreen, or Multicam mode (I have not tested in anything but Split Mode). I've tested this script from v4.0.4 thru v5.0.14, and all versions after v4.0.4 typically fail to load the video player correctly on auto-reloading when online_status returns not offline. The whole profile page refreshes and loads up chat, but the video player FAILS to load correctly probably 75% of the time for me, instead loading the downgraded 1 fps video feed, which requires me to manually refresh the page. v5.0.14 has failed in this way in maybe 8 of 10 cases. In v4.0.4 (I started using your script on this version and I have not tried any earlier versions), the auto-reload when broadcaster comes online works almost always! In about 25 total auto-reloads, v4.0.4 has only failed to load video player correctly in 1-2 cases. I've been using the old v4.0.4 version for the last month or so.

And possible FEATURE REQUEST? Auto-reload page if the video player fails to load correcty and the 1 fps player starts instead?

§
작성: 2024-04-24

The Thumbnails Stopped Animating! Oh my God! I need help! please! I'm Scared! No! No! Noooooo!

improper.dev개발자
§
작성: 2024-04-24

The Thumbnails Stopped Animating!

This is fixed in v5.0.15. Please update.

Please support Chaturbate Enhancer development - see how at https://cb-enh.improper.dev/contribute

§
작성: 2024-05-17

Is there no interest in such a feature? In the few Chromium network logs of cases when auto-reload fails to load playlist.m3u8 and falls back to the JPEG Player, I see a few possibilities for how to do this, but I'm not a developer and I'm really not good at Javascript so I'm sure you guys would do this better.

Here's a dumb idea of mine how this could be done...

playlist.m3u8 may fail to load for different reasons (I have logged 403 Forbidden status codes, or sometimes timeouts due to bad network connection, etc.). When playlist.m3u8 fails to load initially, it retries maybe 2-3 times before ultimately falling back to the JPEG Player option. Once the JPEG Player starts, .jpeg files for the "video" download rapidly from URLs like this, but with all random different numbers on the end:

https://jpeg.live.mmcdn.com/stream?room=[broadcaster_name]&f=0.[random unique numbers]

So maybe an auto-reload could be triggered upon receiving, say, 10 URLs of this format in a short period of time? I suggest a number like 10 because in a successful auto-reload on an API call that returns online_status does NOT equal offline that loads the full video player, there are always 2 calls to the "https://jpeg.live.mmcdn.com/....." URLs that return 204 No Content status codes. And these 2 calls occur prior to playlist.m3u8 being called, so picking a number higher than 2 would prevent premature reloading.

There probably is a more elegant, better performing way to do this (or maybe my idea just doesn't work at all for JS or tech reasons beyond me), but that's my best guess how to do it.

The goal of such a feature would be to auto-reload the CB broadcaster page anytime CB falls back to JPEG Player, which has happened very often to me using all script versions above v4.0.4 for some reason I don't know. Also, if the regular video streaming player fails during an ongoing stream, then a feature like this would also be helpful to auto-reload the page without manual intervention (ie. on a coffee break, recording, and you return and see you've recorded 10 minutes of JPEG Player!).

Is this feature possible? Is anybody else interested? And a BIG thank you to you, devs, for making this script as great as it is!

improper.dev개발자
§
작성: 2024-05-17

Hi! We will look into that.

Please support Chaturbate Enhancer development - see how at https://cb-enh.improper.dev/contribute

댓글 남기기

댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.