Chaturbate Enhancer

Enhances Chaturbate by adding multiple new features.

< Feedback on Chaturbate Enhancer

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2024-04-21

Very good script, but my favorite feature hasn't been working. The page reload when broadcaster comes online feature has been very unreliable since v4.0.4. I'm using a Chromium browser on a Linux system, script loaded using Violentmonkey. And this applies to Split Mode, NOT Theater, Interactive Fullscreen, or Multicam mode (I have not tested in anything but Split Mode). I've tested this script from v4.0.4 thru v5.0.14, and all versions after v4.0.4 typically fail to load the video player correctly on auto-reloading when online_status returns not offline. The whole profile page refreshes and loads up chat, but the video player FAILS to load correctly probably 75% of the time for me, instead loading the downgraded 1 fps video feed, which requires me to manually refresh the page. v5.0.14 has failed in this way in maybe 8 of 10 cases. In v4.0.4 (I started using your script on this version and I have not tried any earlier versions), the auto-reload when broadcaster comes online works almost always! In about 25 total auto-reloads, v4.0.4 has only failed to load video player correctly in 1-2 cases. I've been using the old v4.0.4 version for the last month or so.

And possible FEATURE REQUEST? Auto-reload page if the video player fails to load correcty and the 1 fps player starts instead?

§
Posted: 2024-04-24

The Thumbnails Stopped Animating! Oh my God! I need help! please! I'm Scared! No! No! Noooooo!

improper.devAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-04-24

The Thumbnails Stopped Animating!

This is fixed in v5.0.15. Please update.

Please support Chaturbate Enhancer development - see how at https://cb-enh.improper.dev/contribute

Sign in to post a reply.