Sleazy Fork is available in English.

FetLife ASL Search (Reborn Edition)

Allows you to search for FetLife profiles based on age, sex, location, and role.

< Обсуждения FetLife ASL Search (Reborn Edition)

Вопрос/комментарий

No Results with Rich Queries

None of my searches are returning results. I've tried very broad search queries that would include friends I already have on fet. I properly capitalize the first letter of my city (2 million people, there should be hits) and leave the State and Country blank. I search for something generic like "s-type hetero male 22-35" or something and I get nothing. I don't know how I could possibly fuck this up but i will shoot you 100 euro if you can tell me how i am messing this up.

@"Laptop Gaming" said: It is hard!

What do you mean? Are you getting results?

§
Создано: 01.08.2019
Отредактировано: 01.08.2019

I agree, doesn't work.

EDIT: Opening the search in a new window seemed to work! However I only have about 30 entries in a city with millions.

Sorry for the late reply. Current version is incredebly slow due to a insanely sucky legacy backend. New version 0.6 is in the works but still takes some time to get tested and hosted.

I cant tell if your issues are due to your friends not being in the database yet, a mistake in your query or the incredibly slowness of the script.

What I can tell is: The richer the query, the more information is required to be scraped. For example: if you want to be able to search based on some parts of the location (depending on location), a profile needs to have been visited.

Some rich query reworks have been done on the upcomming version, or at least made more understandable.

I can tell for a fact that Age + Sex + european country, works.... Sadly enough North America uses a totally different way of showing location in user lists, which doesn't help.

If there are any more issues, please create an issue at github. Feedback on other sites do not magically appear onto my to-do list ;)

https://github.com/Ornias1993/fetlife-aslsearch-reborn/issues

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.