Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Adding things here and there in Harem Heroes game.

< Обсуждения Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Вопрос/комментарий

§
Создано: 12.07.2019
Отредактировано: 12.07.2019

Please fix the koban display

Thanks for the awesome script, but please can you fix the koban display ? It has always been slightly offset with this script, and depending on how many kobans you have, it's often unreadable. Here is an example on how it can be :

I have fixed it myself already, here is what i did, so you can use it to update the script, or for any other user who want to temporary fix it on their client : Go to line 1119 and find this : sheet.insertRule('.currency div{' + 'margin-left: 25px !important;'); Then simply replace the '25px' by '60px'.

also, now that we have an official timer under the champion button, it would be nice if pachinko and market timer matches the "art style" of the official one :

§
Создано: 14.07.2019
Отредактировано: 14.07.2019

Well, now that i think about it, even the official timer for arena and next salary are in a different style. That would be awesome if this script make arena and harem timer looks like the champion timer, so we can finally have something uniform xD

EDIT: oh, and there's even a third official timer style for the activities button. what a mess xD

@Spychopat ha detto: Thanks for the awesome script, but please can you fix the koban display ? It has always been slightly offset with this script, and depending on how many kobans you have, it's often unreadable. Here is an example on how it can be :

I have fixed it myself already, here is what i did, so you can use it to update the script, or for any other user who want to temporary fix it on their client : Go to line 1119 and find this : sheet.insertRule('.currency div{' + 'margin-left: 25px !important;'); Then simply replace the '25px' by '60px'.

I absolutely second this request, and thanks to Spychopat for the fix: I tried it and now finally my koban amount is visible. Hope your fix get officially implemented in the next release.

Ответить

Войдите, чтобы ответить.