Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Adding things here and there in Harem Heroes game.

< Feedback on Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-07-12
Edited: 2019-07-12

Please fix the koban display

Thanks for the awesome script, but please can you fix the koban display ? It has always been slightly offset with this script, and depending on how many kobans you have, it's often unreadable. Here is an example on how it can be :

I have fixed it myself already, here is what i did, so you can use it to update the script, or for any other user who want to temporary fix it on their client : Go to line 1119 and find this : sheet.insertRule('.currency div{' + 'margin-left: 25px !important;'); Then simply replace the '25px' by '60px'.

§
Posted: 2019-07-14

also, now that we have an official timer under the champion button, it would be nice if pachinko and market timer matches the "art style" of the official one :

§
Posted: 2019-07-14
Edited: 2019-07-14

Well, now that i think about it, even the official timer for arena and next salary are in a different style. That would be awesome if this script make arena and harem timer looks like the champion timer, so we can finally have something uniform xD

EDIT: oh, and there's even a third official timer style for the activities button. what a mess xD

§
Posted: 2019-08-15

@Spychopat ha detto: Thanks for the awesome script, but please can you fix the koban display ? It has always been slightly offset with this script, and depending on how many kobans you have, it's often unreadable. Here is an example on how it can be :

I have fixed it myself already, here is what i did, so you can use it to update the script, or for any other user who want to temporary fix it on their client : Go to line 1119 and find this : sheet.insertRule('.currency div{' + 'margin-left: 25px !important;'); Then simply replace the '25px' by '60px'.

I absolutely second this request, and thanks to Spychopat for the fix: I tried it and now finally my koban amount is visible. Hope your fix get officially implemented in the next release.

Sign in to post a reply.