Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Adding things here and there in the Hentai Heroes game.

< Spätná väzba na Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Hodnotenie: Dobré - skript funguje

§
Pridaný: 08.01.2021

Just a small display bug in 0.17.9

When I disable the "Show the league tops" setting, the info in the League page is still displayed.
It would be nice if it worked like a few weeks ago when I could hide the Top 15, Top 30, Top 45, and Demote info since they are not relevant to my situation.
In the past this setting used to hide those 4 informations. I hope I can hide them again with a bug fix.

Other than that, this script is fantastic, I truly love the improved feature where power colculator not only shows the resulting HP, but also the resulting winning score. That was a great improvement!!!

Tom208Autor
§

Thanks for your bug report. I don't know what happened since I haven't changed anything about that but it is fixed now.

In the past, demote info was not hidden. Do you think this info should be hidden too?

§

I'm a player who lands Top 4 in D3 every week, so it isn't useful into for me.
But for a player who change between D2 and D3 every week, this is useful info. So I will leave that decision up to you.

The 2 stats I personally find very useful is the average score per fight. And the Natural regeneration stat. So I'm really happy with the script.

Pridať odpoveď

Aby ste mohli pridať odpoveď, prihláste sa.