Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Adding things here and there in the Hentai Heroes game.

< Feedback on Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-01-08

Just a small display bug in 0.17.9

When I disable the "Show the league tops" setting, the info in the League page is still displayed.
It would be nice if it worked like a few weeks ago when I could hide the Top 15, Top 30, Top 45, and Demote info since they are not relevant to my situation.
In the past this setting used to hide those 4 informations. I hope I can hide them again with a bug fix.

Other than that, this script is fantastic, I truly love the improved feature where power colculator not only shows the resulting HP, but also the resulting winning score. That was a great improvement!!!

Tom208Author
§

Thanks for your bug report. I don't know what happened since I haven't changed anything about that but it is fixed now.

In the past, demote info was not hidden. Do you think this info should be hidden too?

§

I'm a player who lands Top 4 in D3 every week, so it isn't useful into for me.
But for a player who change between D2 and D3 every week, this is useful info. So I will leave that decision up to you.

The 2 stats I personally find very useful is the average score per fight. And the Natural regeneration stat. So I'm really happy with the script.

Sign in to post a reply.