Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Adding things here and there in Harem Heroes game.

< Feedback on Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2018-09-01

Some issues in the harem

After installing the last script version, i experimented some problems in the harem screen. Apart the problem with the question mark that i described in another topic, i noted that clicking around the scrollbar space causes the current girl wiki link to appear doubled on the right side over the girl pose picture, and countinal clicking continues to multiply the links shifting down the girl pose image until the website hangs.

The added menu started to function correctly again in the last version, but I have a question: am I the only one who got the cheese-like image replaced by the game hero head with a pikachu-like hat in the last two or three script versions?

Note : I play on Hentai Heroes in an old version of Chrome (I am still bound to Windows XP).

§
Posted: 2018-09-01

i have the same issue

§
Posted: 2018-09-08

@Observer_X said: The added menu started to function correctly again in the last version This is the most important feature anyway. It was broken in v0.06.15 but the developer fixed it so it works in v0.06.16. The multiple wiki link is a small price to pay to have functional harem stats again. Wouldn't you agree?

§
Posted: 2018-09-08

@chanpuru ha detto: The multiple wiki link is a small price to pay to have functional harem stats again. Wouldn't you agree? Sure enough, though I meant only to signal a small error, who, as an ex programmer, I think should be easy to fix in the next script versions: after all, in my humble opinion, a bug that may cause the hanging of the site is not to be ignored. Moreover, I discovered that the bug manifests also when, in grid mode, one quickly clicks the girl portraits to gather money.

Sign in to post a reply.