Webcomic Reader

Can work on almost any webcomic/manga page, preloads 5 or more pages ahead (or behind), navigates via ajax for instant-page-change, lets you use the keyboard, remembers your progress, and it's relatively easy to add new sites

< Feedback on Webcomic Reader

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014-08-19

nhentai.net is not working!

I know you have just added the website, but it's not working.

ameboideAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-08-20

It works for me... Can you post a link to a page where it doesn't?

§
Posted: 2014-08-21

Any hentai manage you click on really, for example this: http://nhentai.net/g/114402/

I see the gallery then I click on one of the pictures and nothing just the normal website view. No interface changes at all. I see that the webcomic is enabled for the page but its not working as intended.

ameboideAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-09-02

It seems they changed the site a little. Should work now

§
Posted: 2014-09-02

Just tested it, same problem. Nothing changed at all.

ameboideAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-10-08

It's still working for me... maybe it's conflicting with some other userscript or extension?

§
Posted: 2014-10-12

Not working for me either. Currently using an android browser with userscript support. Work perfectly on other sites. On nhentai, the webcomic viewer settings button and the disable button show up at the bottom as expected but are red. I don't see any other features of the script.

ameboideAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-10-21

Should be fixed now, nhentai serves a slightly different site for mobile (even if you tell it to use the desktop version).

Out of curiosity, what android browser are you using? I've only tried Firefox+scriptify

§
Posted: 2014-10-26

Thanks, the buttons are still red but it works perfectly, it seems like.

I'm using a browser called habit browser, built by some japanese dude and updated really frequently. I'm starting to like it more and more. I don't understand why it's not popular. Chock full of features and settings but can be very light, and runs fast.

Sign in to post a reply.