HaremHeroes Automatic

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-06-13

Its just broken after these updates.

New update just broke it again.

§

The new update removed whatever the script used to detect if it was on the harem screen. To fix just change the if statement condition on line 102 from $("#breadcrumbs span").last().text() === "Harem" to document.getElementById('harem_left')

§

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you are a lifesaver.

AFK
§

@rgy77 said: The new update removed whatever the script used to detect if it was on the harem screen. To fix just change the if statement condition on line 102 from $("#breadcrumbs span").last().text() === "Harem" to document.getElementById('harem_left')

thanks man

§

@rgy77 said: The new update removed whatever the script used to detect if it was on the harem screen. To fix just change the if statement condition on line 102 from $("#breadcrumbs span").last().text() === "Harem" to document.getElementById('harem_left')

Did this. Its still looping at the harem screen but it'll pick up cash again, thanks

MAT
§
Edited: 2018-06-13

rgy77 thanks man it worked for me, I got that script from the older post and updated line 101 Worked like a charm :D

MAT
§
Edited: 2018-06-13

AutoQuest still doesn't work for me though :/ For no reason it stops going forward

§
Posted: 2018-06-14

Yeah autoquest is the only thing that stayed broken. the problem it has is something to do with the money because when it goes to higher amounts it sometimes condenses it/ rounds it up to an amount so yeah.

§
Posted: 2018-06-14

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/3jameo3/HaremHeroesAutomaticRedone

just found this. some people are updating on that site

Sign in to post a reply.