HaremHeroes Automatic

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-06-26

Just gonna ask about the AutoArenaBattle

So does it work every time there is new opponents or stop when you have completed the daily? Or sometimes it just bugs out and doesn't work? Can anyone give a fix?

§
Posted: 2018-06-26

@"Mystic Delta" said: So does it work every time there is new opponents or stop when you have completed the daily? Or sometimes it just bugs out and doesn't work? Can anyone give a fix?

AutoArenaBattle uses timers so when it knows the time for new opponents passed, it enters the arena and does all the battles. It can bug out a little when you have a popup reward from the arena. Other timers for other events can resolve this for you but I have my browser refresh the page automatically after a few minutes which takes me to the main page and circumvents the popup issue.

It will continue even after you beat the 16 daily opponents for rewards.

§
Posted: 2018-06-27

how can you automatically refresh a browser page? Is it a userscript cuz I seen one before.

§

@"Mystic Delta" said: how can you automatically refresh a browser page? Is it a userscript cuz I seen one before.

Browser extensions can do it for you

§

Any reccommendation?

Sign in to post a reply.