HaremHeroes Automatic

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-06-27

Everything broke.

The script just loops on. Its noticeable in the dev console.

For ArenaBattle : Time to fight in arena. Switching to battle screen. autoLoop Disabled

For AutoSalary : Time to fetch salary. Navigating to Harem window. autoLoop Disabled

For TrollBattle : Navigating to latest Troll. autoLoop Disabled

Can somebody help me? AutoQuest still works, IDK about autoPachinko.

§

Update: AutoPachinko is also broken. Its the same issue on the dev console basically.

§

Page detection changed. I have a fix, uses line ~114 (I've patched 2.7 so much now your line numbers may differ)

change return ob.className.substr(5).toLocaleLowerCase(); To return ob.className.substr(5).split(" ")[0].toLocaleLowerCase();

§

what does this fix? I hope everything.

§

Yes, it brings things back to functional.

§
Posted: 2018-06-28

Thanks man, it works real well. I hope the dev dont break it again....

§

my problem is that the arena dont usually work i dont know whats the problem cus i do the change you said @Muffinmans

§

I've created a new version hosted on openuserjs.org. Please try that and let me know if you still have problems. I'll keep it maintained until the original is updated.

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/muffinmans/HaremHeroesAutomatic

§

@ImGelo said: my problem is that the arena dont usually work

There is still an arena bug another dev and I are working on, where it will freeze if you earn a daily reward. For now the solution to that is to use an auto-refresh script. If we fix it in script, I will update the new version I'm maintaining on openuserjs.org

MAT
§

@Muffinmans said:

@ImGelo said: my problem is that the arena dont usually work

There is still an arena bug another dev and I are working on, where it will freeze if you earn a daily reward. For now the solution to that is to use an auto-refresh script. If we fix it in script, I will update the new version I'm maintaining on openuserjs.org

Besides what you pointed, all else works fine here (tested it the whole day) Thanks

§

@Muffinmans my arena battle totally wont work but after i close the browser and on the arena will work and then stop i dont know whats the problem im using chrome always in incognito

§
Posted: 2018-06-29
Edited: 2018-06-29

Arena will always break right now when you get a daily reward. The work around to that is to use an auto-refresh script. There are plenty around.

Additionally, there have been multiple fixes since 2.7. Please make sure you are using the latest version I linked above until the original author patches.

AFK
§
Posted: 2018-06-30

@Muffinmans said: I've created a new version hosted on openuserjs.org. Please try that and let me know if you still have problems. I'll keep it maintained until the original is updated.

thx you are the best.

§
Posted: 2018-07-03
Edited: 2018-07-03

can you pls tell us what refresh script to use (opera) and what time is best to make the page refresh in order for your script to work best ?

§
Posted: 2018-07-03

@spheedy said: can you pls tell us what refresh script to use (opera) and what time is best to make the page refresh in order for your script to work best ?

Muffinmans linked to this in another post: https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/40693-hh-harem-activities-refresh-page-every-30s

So you can try that or use an Opera browser extension that can reload a tab for you at a set interval. That extension reloads certain pages every 30 seconds which should work just fine

§
Posted: 2018-07-06

HH works ok, no issues there , but on nutaku, it gets fked up , either the game gets and error, and log out or error, or even worse the add on keeps trying to gather money that don't exist and doesn't do anything else

§
Posted: 2018-07-09

ok so i have fixed the login/refresh thing , but i do not know what to with the looping of trying to collect money on nutaku. it keeps trying to collect money over and over without stopping. It happens sometimes not always, i;m guessing it has to be something when money collecting and the refresh of the page start at the exact same time or something?

§
Posted: 2018-07-09

check the fixes on other posts on this website or tyr and use muffiman's version.

§
Posted: 2018-07-12

@Muffinmans disse: I've created a new version hosted on openuserjs.org. Please try that and let me know if you still have problems. I'll keep it maintained until the original is updated.

The link is dead, but I found the eileen version, is it you? All works perfectly with the exception of arena batle. Even if I disable everything else, leave only AB on, refresh the paga... it will not work.

§
Posted: 2018-07-14

Its probably because the script actually updated so yeah.

§
Posted: 2018-09-17
Edited: 2018-09-17

@Muffinmans dijo: I've created a new version hosted on openuserjs.org. Please try that and let me know if you still have problems. I'll keep it maintained until the original is updated.

Broken link

Sign in to post a reply.