HaremHeroes Automatic

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-10-18

Code so goes to Market afterwards, which refreshes it more often (anyone know how to go to book tab?

You can set the script to go to the Market after every action (rather than returning to whatever page you were on), which refreshes it more often and gets the 8-hour refresh timer going sooner, which should mean having more opportunities to purchase books, equipment, etc..

Near the end of autoloop(), line 871 in the current posted version of this script, change the following line:

window.location = sessionStorage.userLink;

to this:

window.location = window.location.origin + $("nav div[rel='content'] a:has(.shop)").attr("href");

Anyone know how to change the location to the potion (book) tab? I tried to figure it out, but couldn't.

§
Posted: 2018-10-18

PS. I'm giving away my HentaiHeroes account. Message me if you're interested. First to message me wins. Account has 100 girls (including Levitya, Norou, and Fanny & Fione). Level 273.

§
Posted: 2018-10-21

My account has passed on to a better place.

Sign in to post a reply.