Booru Downloader + Viewer

The original fullsize images downloader, and viewer for more than 20 booru imageboards

< Feedback on Booru Downloader + Viewer

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2017-11-19

Download the file name, want to have a website name and ID (number)

For example,Download the file name, want to have a website name and ID (number)
yande.re 418963 bra cleavage feet hashima_chihiro imouto_sae_ireba_ii. nishigori_sei open_shirt seifuku undressing

Se7enAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-11-19

The Image ID, and the website name are added to the end of the file name.
If you want both of them to be added to the beginning of the file name, I can make new user option for that pupose

§
Posted: 2017-11-20

I hope so.But I didn't see the site name in the file name.

Se7enAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-11-20

Do you use the script version 0.2.4+? I've added the new user option called 'image ID, and imageboard name at file name end'. By default the value is true, and you need it to be false.

§
Posted: 2017-11-21

谢谢,这样做真好

§

Thank you. That's good.

§

Why did 5 downloads stop?

§
Posted: 2017-11-22
Do you use the script version 0.2.4+? I've added the new user option called 'image ID, and imageboard name at file name end'. By default the value is true, and you need it to be false.

Se7enAuthor
§

What do you mean?
This script (version 0.2.4 and older) allows you to download the image only once per page open - if the image is downloaded, the script sets its state as "downloaded", and that image is no more available for download, unless you refresh the site page
I can add the new user option to avoid this restriction

§
What do you mean?
This script (version 0.2.4 and older) allows you to download the image only once per page open - if the image is downloaded, the script sets its state as "downloaded", and that image is no more available for download, unless you refresh the site page

I didn't download it, only a few of it stopped downloading at a time. For example, when I downloaded 40 pictures from one page of the yande URL, I didn't respond after I downloaded 5.

Se7enAuthor
§
What do you mean?
I didn't download it, only a few of it stopped downloading at a time. For example, when I downloaded 40 pictures from one page of the yande URL, I didn't respond after I downloaded 5.

As far as I understand, after you clicked the "Download All (40)" button on yandere page, only 5 images of 40 were really donwloaded, and the rest 35 images remained not downloaded.
If so, can you send me console log of this error?

§
Posted: 2017-11-23
What do you mean?
As far as I understand, after you clicked the "Download All (40)" button on yandere page, only 5 images of 40 were really donwloaded, and the rest 35 images remained not downloaded.

I don't know how to send the console log to you.

Se7enAuthor
§
Edited: 2017-11-23
What do you mean?
I don't know how to send the console log to you.

No longer need to send console log. See below

Se7enAuthor
§

I think it may be error 429 (too many requests). Wait a bit, and try again - click the "Download All" button again.

§
Posted: 2017-11-24

I've tried many times, and so are the other stations.

I think it may be error 429 (too many requests). Wait a bit, and try again - click the "Download All" button again.

I've tried many times, and so are the other stations.

Se7enAuthor
§

Ok, then post sreenshots of web console here.
In order to open the web console press Ctrl+Shift+K on Firefox, and Ctrl+Shift+I on Google Chrome. Before opening the web console make sure you are on yande.re page, and the error is reproduced.

§
Ok, then post sreenshots of web console here.
In order to open the web console press Ctrl+Shift+K on Firefox, and Ctrl+Shift+I on Google Chrome. Before opening the web console make sure you are on yande.re page, and the error is reproduced.
Se7enAuthor
§
Edited: 2017-11-24

Sorry for wrong explanation, I'm not experienced with Google Chrome. I need Console tab sreenshots, and you've sent Elements tab sreenshot. Choose "Console" tab on the top of the Web Developers Tool (Ctrl+Shift+I), and send screenshots again.
UPD. Use the latest version of this script - v0.2.7 for now

Sign in to post a reply.