Booru Downloader + Viewer

The original fullsize images downloader, and viewer for more than 20 booru imageboards

< Feedback on Booru Downloader + Viewer

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-04-02

Viewer Mode - Clicking on unload images doesn't load. +other small issues

Using firefox 59.

- When the image has the red bar under it, clicking doesn't make it load. I have to use the shortcut Shift+I before.
- Videos with sound will start playing their audio even before they show up.

Is it possible to exit viewer mode with the mouse? I'm using your script together with Unlimited Paginator, but I have to constantly leave viewer, scroll down, and open the viewer again.

Even just the ability to set different shortcuts would help, SHIFT+V / SHIFT+I are too far apart.

Se7enAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-09
  • Added "close" button to the viewer's navigation bar as an alternative to Shift+V
  • Uninitialized (unload?) images can't be viewed/downloaded. For the moment this script has only all-images-initializer method (that is triggered by Shift+I). I'm going to add one-image-initializer method on the next version (1.2.0+), so there will be no need to initialize all images if you want to download/view only one image.
  • Videos played their sound before show up because of preloader. So I disabled preloader for video elements.
  • Custom hotkeys - I'm planing to add this ability on the next version.

Sign in to post a reply.