Booru Downloader + Viewer

The original fullsize images downloader, and viewer for more than 20 booru imageboards

< Feedback on Booru Downloader + Viewer

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2018-03-03

The Script Stop Working after reloading/go to next page

So after installing it it worked just fine both the downloader and the viewer but then I try to navigate on other page or looking for another artist it suddenly stopped working, there's no user setting and the interface on the top is gone, it's as if the script has been disabled when it is not.
Tried to check on the other booru sites like gelbo & sankaku, it also suffers from the same issue.
Can you please look into this?

§
Posted: 2018-04-06

I don't know why it took me this long to realize this, but the script works fine on Firefox & Greasemonkey, however, I keep encountering the above problem on Chrome & Tampermonkey, can you please fix this?

Se7enAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-09

Thanks for the report. Fixed for FireFox + TamperMonkey, see version 1.1.0. I hope it works for GoogleChrome + TamperMonkey too. The problem was on the user options loader. I don't know why GreasyMonkey worked :). If tagsOrder, and/or ignoredTags are broken, press "Reset" button on the user's menu window to fix/reset user options.

§
Posted: 2018-04-12

nice, so far so good, haven't encountered this problem yet....

but now there's a new issue, mainly caused by danbooru, I don't know since when but apparently the site implemented a new feature, so when you press left/right hotkeys you're redirected to previous/next page. so it's tricky if you want to use the image vieweing on danbooru, would you please look into this? change the hotkey perhaps?

§
Posted: 2018-10-18

I'm getting the same error in version 1.1.0 with Chrome 69 and Tampermonkey 4.7.

It would automatically delete tag order options each time after loading a page. And the reset option didn't work for me.

I just comment all GM.setvalue function inside the code which would for the temporary fix. (Thus it breaks user setting).

§
Posted: 2018-11-21

@"星越沙(yyuueexxiinngg)" said: I'm getting the same error in version 1.1.0 with Chrome 69 and Tampermonkey 4.7.

It would automatically delete tag order options each time after loading a page. And the reset option didn't work for me.

I just comment all GM.setvalue function inside the code which would for the temporary fix. (Thus it breaks user setting).

do you mind to guide me on how to temporary fix it? cause I know nothing about coding.

§
Posted: 2019-05-08

Mine stops working after going to next page, i'm using Opera with Tampermonkey

Sign in to post a reply.