Hitomi - Search & UI Tweaks

Various search filters and user experience enhancers

< Feedback on Hitomi - Search & UI Tweaks

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2023-08-30
Edited: 2023-08-30

Is this working for anyone? I've tried using with Brave and Chrome, both with Tempermonkey. Nothing happens and there are some error messages in the code.

brazenvoidAuthor
§

Its working fine for me. The errors in tampermonkey are due to its limitations, as it only sees the open file and not its libraries.

brazenvoidAuthor
§

The errors in console actually matter so get me a screenshot of those.

brazenvoidAuthor
§

Oh I don't use Chrome with it. I only use Firefox. I'll check if it runs on Chrome and get back to you.

§

The errors in console actually matter so get me a screenshot of those.

Thank you for the response!
How do I get them for you?

brazenvoidAuthor
§

So it runs fine if you install the script in normal mode and run the site in either normal or incognito. As I assume you are running in Incognito as that's how the site looks in it.

It doesn't even get launched if you install the script in incognito mode. So that's the only error state I found.

§

I'm not using incognito mode. I use Brave for this kind of content and Chrome for my normal content. The script isn't working in any of those =[

brazenvoidAuthor
§

You can open console by F12 and the black/white window gets attached to the bottom. You need to go to the console tab on it as shown. The screenshot shows the usual errors from hotomi site due to chrome blocking ads.

If there are more red lines than shown, then I will be interested in those.

brazenvoidAuthor
§

If this format is bad for you and you have discord then you can hit me on username: skizlock

§

I've rebooted the pc and reinstalled the extension. It's working now on both normal and incognito mode... Don't know why or how =D
But thank you again!

Sign in to post a reply.