E-H Visited

Upgrade to EhxVisited (sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/377945)

< Feedback on E-H Visited

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-03-28

Can't open too many galleries at once

When I click on many thumbnails in a very quick session, it will only mark some of those galleries as visited, while ignoring the rest.

Also a small suggestion is to include the "last visited" date in minimal view

HEN-TIEAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-03-30

I can't replicate this issue, but a possible fix is on the way.

Hover on the eye icon to see the timestamp information.

§
Posted: 2019-03-30

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/snaplinksplus/ I use this addon to click on several thumbnails at once.

Here's a small video of what happens https://my.mixtape.moe/maqylr.webm

Also about the eye icon, I think it'd be better to replace it with the timestamp information

§
Posted: 2019-04-02

Same problem in Ver 3.1

Did you see the webm before Mixtape closed their servers? I can re-upload it elsewhere if you didn't see it in time.

HEN-TIEAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-04

A reupload would be great.

3.1 had a fix for opening-too-quickly by hand, I'll have to install the addon and see if I can find out what's up.

I have an in-progress version that adds the option to use text timestamps in all view modes.

HEN-TIEAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-05
Edited: 2019-04-05

Version 3.3 has a "minimalShowText" variable, change it to TRUE and you'll see the text timestamp in minimal mode. [edit] I have installed the extension on Firefox, and so far it's not promising. I'll keep trying,

§
Posted: 2019-04-05
Edited: 2019-04-06

Can also confirm galleries are sometimes not registered. I'm not sure if it was opening one or many tabs.

Strangest part is the original exvisited didn't suffer from this problem. Atm sometimes the exvisited total will be a bit higher than this script.

i.e. 526 visited galleries, 1 hidden. Import / Export / CSS Galleries visited: 522 (Import / Export / CSS)

Can confirm it happened when opening just 4 tabs at once

§
Posted: 2019-04-07
Edited: 2019-04-07

It also doesnt register if you open a gallery tab from elsewhere or a 2nd page loaded via a script.

Exvisited does.

Basically, e-hvisited can only add a visit if you loaded from the first 25 results of the search page, one at a time. Did you severely change the algorithm from exvisited?

Scrolling or clicking in the opened tabs doesn't register all of them either.

HEN-TIEAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-08
Edited: 2019-04-08

I don't know what to say other than it works for me, dude. I literally can't get it to skip a gallery that I click on.

Are you also using a browser extension to mass open links?

[edit] What browser and version are you using? I'll see if I can just strip features away until I find the issue.

§

I got a similar problem, but not just when opening too many at once. Interestingly enough, sometimes the visited count goes down after refreshing the page (and alongside it the galleries I visited, they turn from visited to unvisited) FF 66.0.2 (64Bit) - Script V. 3.5 (I just updated Violentmonkey, so let's see if that changes anything, though I doubt it)

§
Edited: 2019-04-08

I'm using the latest version of Firefox. I've tried GM and VM and the same problem persists on both extensions.

I bookmarked several galleries on a different Firefox profile and I imported the bookmark to my Firefox profile with E-H Visited and it ignored those galleries after I opened the imported bookmark.

As of right now, the script is only marking galleries as "visited" if you open galleries from the front page.

edit: the problem doesn't exist on older version of Firefox, so this is definitely an issue on Firefox Quantum aka the new Firefox

§
Posted: 2019-04-10
Edited: 2019-04-10

Pale Moon 28.1, Greasemonkey 3.31.4 (PM fork) and Snap Link Plus 2.4.3 to mass open, so it is affecting older firefox builds too.

@42341421512512 said: Interestingly enough, sometimes the visited count goes down after refreshing the page (and alongside it the galleries I visited, they turn from visited to unvisited)

Tested and also happens to me. If I multi open 5 links it will mark 1 as visited, and then if swap tabs back and forth it will mark 2 out of 5 visited and change the specific 2 every time.

I also tried disabling ExVisited but that didnt help.

HEN-TIEAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-14

Thanks for the info, guys, I'm going to have a (another) possible fix in the next update.

§
Posted: 2019-04-22

The latest update didn't resolve the issue for me (Firefox, latest version, Violentmonkey)

§
Posted: 2019-08-10

bump, would love to have this fixed

§
Posted: 2019-09-03

is this ever gonna get fixed?

§
Posted: 2019-10-11

better off running exvisited too and exporting it to here once in a while

§
Posted: 2019-10-11
Edited: 2019-10-11

For performance reasons, galleries opened in background tabs must be interacted with before getting marked. Clicking or scrolling anywhere will trigger a visit.

It's probably this or some other change to the original script

Sign in to post a reply.