NSFWalbum Downloader

Allow getting full album from NFSWalbum.com in an easy way

< Feedback on NSFWalbum Downloader

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-05-21

Works as advertised

This script does what it says, even running inside Firefox on an inspired Amazon Fire Tablet. The script (on said tablet) is painfully slow, but that isn't the scripts fault. It would be nice to see the filename construct algorithm implemented in a language with better runtime execution speed.

§
Posted: 2020-05-22

I have 'implemented' a dowloadfile naming algorithm that incorporates the Album name (as usually represented in the Album page title. Since I don't even know what languages these scripts were based upon, I'm sure there's probably a better solution.

The Album title is grabbed as the first line in the outer block of code: const docTitle = document.title; const img = ...

This line is updated: name: ${docTitle} - ${document.location.href.split('/').pop()}-${zeroFill(idx + 1)}.jpg,

This mod produces jpg filenames like this: Errotica-Archives - Desiree-Masqua-50 images-4300px - 51 photos - 436041-00038.jpg

For a mod this small, I'd prefer to see this script incorporate it; if not and there's some desire for it, I'll post a forked script.

I'm currently mulling over several different approaches to streamlining album capture. While something rather nasty could be cobbled together with an expanded Tampermonkey script, I have my doubts that the result could overcome the speed and stability issues associated with GM_download. Any ideas would be welcomed.

Sign in to post a reply.