Hentai Heroes image viewer

Allows you to display any stage image of any harem girl, owned ones or not. Works also in event display and Places of Power. Includes zoom-in feature to display full-size girl images gallery (lightbox).

< Feedback on Hentai Heroes image viewer

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-07-25
Edited: 2021-07-25

Hi there! I'm using the script for Gay Harem and I have a suggestion.

With the way the script works now, the wiki link when you click on the name always tries to search for the character in the Harem Heroes wiki, even on Gay Harem.

I tried to experiment to fix it myself, and this code to replace line 207 seems to be working fine:
if (window.location.href.indexOf('gay') > 0) {
$(this).find('h3').wrap('

').wrap('');
}
else {
$(this).find('h3').wrap('
').wrap('');
}

Admittedly I'm not too experienced with this particular script language, though, so there might be a simpler solution. This was what I could come up with, though. Thanks!

Edit: Part of the code doesn't seem to be showing on the comment itself, unfortunately...

§
Posted: 2021-07-28

Thanks for the info, since I'm not a GayHarem player myself I didn't notice that myself.
I added required fix in latest version. Any chance for good rating for script in whole? ;)

§
Posted: 2021-07-28
Edited: 2021-07-28

Sure, no problem! :)
I'll be sure to let you know if there are any other situations that might need some accommodations for Gay Harem in the future!

Sign in to post a reply.