- Completely remove non-english (off by default)
- Partially fade out non-english (on by default)
- Non-english fade opacity (0.3 by default)
- Width of the thumbnail container for browse sections (1350px by default)
- Width of the thumbnails for browse sections (250px by default)
- Load HQ thumbnails for browse sections (on by default)
- Width of the thumbnail container for comic pages section (1350px by default)
- Width of the thumbnails for comic pages section (300px by default)
- Load HQ thumbnails for comic pages section (on by default)
- Mark as read Feature (on by default)
- Marked as read fade opacity (0.3 by default)
- Mark as read tag font size (15 by default)
- Subscribe Feature (on by default)
- Version Grouping Feature (on by default)
- Filter out normal brackets for version searches (off by default)
(square brackets are always filtered out regardless of this setting)
- Automatically group on-page comics (on by default)
(doesn't search the site, just current page)
- Tag Blocking Feature (on by default)
- Improved Zoom for comic reader (on by default)
- Remember last used zoom level for comic reader (on by default)
Mark as readComics marked as read are partially faded out with a "READ" tag on the bottom right of that comic.
You can mark comics as read/unread on the main comic info page for that comic.
SubscriptionsYou can now subscribe to artists or groups. Currently all this does is list subscriptions on a new subscriptions page and highlight subscribed tags.
Version GroupingBy clicking "Find Alt Versions" on the thumbnail of any comic, alternative versions of said comic get searched from the entire site and grouped in with it. i.e. different language versions of the same comic in most cases.
This relies on titles so it isn't perfect. Occasional false positives or missing matches are possible.
Tag BlockingYou can now remove all comics tagged with blocked tags from all listings by clicking on the block icon on any tag. To unblock, simply click the same button on a blocked tag or from the settings page.
Comic Reader Improved ZoomAllows you to zoom below 1.0 and moves in 0.1 increments
BackupsLists of marked comics, blocked tags, subs and settings are stored in your browser's local data. Meaning if you wipe your browser, this data too gets wiped. There are import/export buttons for NHentai Improved's data below the settings, so you can make backups if you wish.
All features are optional.
You'll find the settings in the site's own settings section.(tested and working on Firefox and Chrome)