ViewOnYP

Links various membership platforms to Kemono and Coomer.

< Feedback on ViewOnYP

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-11-04

Patreon Doesn't work,I can see the tab at the bottom but it has nothing, I wonder if you should update it.

§
Posted: 2023-11-04

Try hovering over the tab. Doing so should reveal the links.

If it only shows a small "ViewOnYP" header but no link, the respective artist has not been added to Kemono/Coomer (yet).

§
Posted: 2023-11-05

I know what you mean, but the fact is even though kemono has this artist it still only shows a small "ViewOnYP" header but no link, that is the problem.

§

you can see the two pics

§

Odd, it works for me, see this screen recording: https://linx.sny.sh/reea02ab.mp4

Which version of the script are you using? We had this exact issue before, but it was fixed in the latest version, 2.15.1.

§

That's really strange, my bro.I use the latest version, Chrome browser and beta tampermonkey, but i also use the origin tampermonkey, it doesn't work too.

§

I discovered a strange thing. When I directly close the entire browser and then open it and restore the window, it works, but after I refresh the page, it doesn't work again.

§
Posted: 2023-11-06

Okay, I was able to reproduce this in Chrome (Firefox worked fine for some reason). I've just published version 2.15.2, Greasy Fork should import it within a few hours. Please try the new version and see if it fixes your issue.

§
Posted: 2023-11-06

excellent, my bro.thank you for your time and work.

Sign in to post a reply.