ViewOnYP

Links various membership platforms to Kemono and Coomer.

< Feedback on ViewOnYP

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2023-11-19

Doesn't seem to work at all for me, I just get this white bar, tried running with no other add-ons and clearing cache, also using latest version.

§
Posted: 2023-11-19

Try hovering over it. It will show a ViewOnYP header and, if the creator you're looking at has been imported into Kemono/Coomer, the respective link.

Granted, this is not very obvious; I'm probably going to change this behavior (hover-to-reveal) to something more obvious at some point.

§
Posted: 2023-11-20

I tried to, I tested on https://www.patreon.com/sonicether and all I get is the ViewOnYP header.

§
Posted: 2023-11-20

Hmm, could you try again using the latest version (2.16.0) and see what the overlay/bar says?

If that doesn't work, please check the browser console and see if there are any errors/warnings.

§
Posted: 2023-12-06

It seems to work on everything but patreon sites, in the console it says patreon is not defined, found it also in the script.

§
Posted: 2023-12-06

Odd, which browser and userscript manager are you using? It works fine for me with both Firefox + Violentmonkey as well as Chrome + Tampermonkey.

Could you clear your browser cache and try again? (A simple Ctrl + F5 on the Patreon page should be enough.)

If that doesn't work, please try running the following code snippet inside the browser console on the Patreon page:

document.head.innerHTML.match(/https:\/\/www\.patreon\.com\/api\/user\/\d+/)

Does running it show null or something else?

§
Posted: 2023-12-07
Edited: 2023-12-07

I'm running Firefox and Tampermonkey, tried Violentmonkey and that didn't work too, clearing cache didn't do anything. Tried putting in the stuff in the console and got null.

§
Posted: 2023-12-07

Thanks, I was able to reproduce this bug in Firefox with Tampermonkey. Weird that it only seems to occur in this specific combination...

Anyway, I just published version 2.16.1, which should fix this issue. It should go live on Greasy Fork within the next few hours.

Sign in to post a reply.