Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Adding things here and there in the Hentai Heroes game.

< Feedback on Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted:
Thanks for the script. Small fitback.
The market timer starts only when the "market info" option is enabled. I don't need information there, but I need a timer, it's inconvenient to turn it on and off every time, I would like it to work independently.
New pandora witch girls are not displayed.
And one more thing - all timers and links stopped working on the test server. Apparently the code was changed there and everything will be transferred to the main server on Wednesday.
Tom208Author
§
Posted:
Thanks for the feedback.
For the market timer, I think I know how to fix this but I have to do some tests before.
For new Pandaora witch girls, you're right. I fix it right now.
For test server, I saw that issue yesterday evening. I have to understand what are the changes made by Kinkoid. I hope to be able to fix this problem before Wednesday.
§
Posted:
You are just some kind of magician. I'll just think about what it would be nice to do, but after 10 minutes the script was updated and it's already done. Thank you very much.
The only Wishlist that I still tried to persuade Shal to do, but he never did, is that the tower would display the rating not only in the list, but also before the start of the battle when the player is already selected, well, on the screen where the judge is sitting. Not that it was critical, but I would like to do this, if, of course, it is possible.
Regarding the test server, then there is a problem on the part of the KK, that they messed up there themselves. The replenishment of kisses is buggy (there is always 10 hours), the game freezes when trying to buy tickets for energy. In short, I suspect that they broke everything there themselves and when they fix it, the script will work again.
Tom208Author
§
Posted:
About the rating on the page before the start of the battle, I'm pretty sure it is possible. I will do that as soon as I have some time ;-)

For the test server, they change the name of some variables used by the script, so the current script don't work anymore. But, I have already prepared a new version of the script that works. I will release it as soon as the changes arrive on the live server.

I released a new version this evening, if you look after the "Fight a villain" menu, check the "Energy fight" bar.

Sign in to post a reply.