- Night mode.
- Enlarges content area at 2K resolution and above.
- Displays thumbnails on video player's progress bar.
- Automatically downloads the video with highest resolution and with a formatted filename when clicking the download
- Uses newer version of the video player (5.6.0 -> 7.10.1), a notable change is that you can double click on the player
to toggle fullscreen.
- Remembers volume settings permanently, so you don't have to change the volume every time you visit iwara in incognito
- Displays like rates in content list and highlights the videos/images with a like rate higher than 4%.
- Converts image titles from plain texts to hyperlinks in search page.
- Displays placeholder when preview image is broken.
- Supports Tampermonkey and Violentmonkey.
Note that all the userscript settings can only be permanently saved in non-incognito mode, which means any change you
make in incognito mode will be lost once you exit.
With Tampermonkey, you can benefit from the download manager of your browser, that is, you don't have to wait for the
download to finish before closing the page. To achieve that, you may do as follows:
- Navigate to Tampermonkey's settings panel and then the Settings tab.
- In General section, set Config Mode to
- In Downloads BETA section, set Download Mode to
- Grant the permission if requested.