- Mark-as-read: Allows you to mark albums pages as read, so that they show up faded out and marked as read when on a page that lists them.
Note that the marking is static. Meaning if you mark the page of an entire series as read and a new issue is later added, the series page will remain marked as read unless you manually mark it as unread again.
- Moves the breadcrumbs (location tree link thing) to the sidebar and completely hides the header on image pages leaving more space for the actual images
- Hides the title attribute from images (text show when hovering on an image with the mouse)
- Expands image height to use all available space (preserves aspect ratio & doesn't shrink natively larger images)
- Hide Empty/Ad sections of the sidebar
- Fixes some obvious problems (makes the page height 100% instead of being oversized when there is no reason to be)
I'll add more features whenever I think of them and as I have the time and motivation to make them.
You can disable features separately if you want by editing the script and swapping values from true to false in the options section inside the script. I'll probably make a proper options menu at some point.