Riddle Master Assistant Reborn

ML based riddle master answering bot. Help novice to answer pony problem when encounter riddle master challenge.

< Feedback on Riddle Master Assistant Reborn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-07-06

脚本非常有用!至少我不需要一直盯着电脑屏幕了……不过最近发现一个问题:7月5号开始,这个脚本好像没法正常工作了?挂着vpn,脚本也在运行,但是一旦进入小马答题界面就不会自动填写答案,也没有任何报错。当然我的vpn是正常的(不正常的话至少脚本会告诉我服务器无响应),并且直接进入https://rdma.mooo.com/status也是没问题的(返回"ok"),主页也能进的去,也没有对脚本做任何本地修改,在7月5号之前脚本工作非常正常,但现在就是没法答题,为此我已经损失38点体力了。。。当然我也试过重装脚本,也没有用.

This script is very good! At least I don't need to keep staring at the screen......But recently I found a problem: since July 5th, this script seems to work improperly. My VPN is on, and greazy fork shows this script is running, but once I enter the pony puzzle, it won't automatically fill in the answer, and there's no error poped up. Of course, my VPN works good (if not, at least the script will tell me that the server isn't responding), there's no error when I enter https://rdma.mooo.com/status (returns "ok"), homepage is also working, and I didn't change anything in this script after download. Before July 5th, script worked very well, but now it's not working, for which I have lost 38 points of stamina... Also I've tried reinstalling the script, but obviously it doesn't work.

rdmarebornAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-07-14

Author: I use the script for grindfest everyday. It is working. The script should tell you if it does not get a response from the server (timeout message). If you do not even get an error message, then the script is not working on your browser.

§
Posted: 2021-07-14

Emmm...Unfortunatly, you're right. Recently I tried the script with EDGE and it's still working. There should be something wrong with my browser, but what puzzles me is why the script suddenly didn't work overnight, I'm quite sure that I did nothing to it...That's really strange...

§
Posted: 2021-09-04

Not working on chrome portable 92 and with Hv auto attack

rdmarebornAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-09-16

I'm bad at javascript, and it works on my browser (chromium 82), so I won't be attempting to fix it to support more browsers.

Sign in to post a reply.