Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Extension for Hentai Heroes game.

< Feedback on Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2022-08-09

Seems I started catching a soft ban today. Unable to log on for an hour after collecting. Was something changed on either end?

MorryxAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-08-10

Hi, same here this morning :(
I started in past with 25ms (i had also not to much girls) but after your comment i change to 200ms as default for everyone.
I notice that appear a message with some Network problem before ban so i'm planning to slow down the collecting in that case.
But i need time to test if really can work, for now just change again in setting "Timeout collect girl in harem" to 250ms (work fine for me) or test the correct amount (you see that money icon after collected don't disappear, then appear popup message) or if you can trance the collecting (after some time back to home, wait 2s and then go back to harem page)
Let me know

MorryxAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-08-17
Edited: 2022-08-17

Hi, i introduced the feature written in previous post but i found out reading net logs that when appear the message actually you're already softbanned..
so a real solution is only limit the request with a correct timeout, in my actual powers maybe i got some ideas in future.. Sorry

be aware of when all girls need to be collected (in every day morning for me), especially the first in order that you have
i'm testing with a 1ms of timeout and the page become heavy after some load of girls, so it make a natural slow down of collecting

When appen i use nordvpn but i advice a browser extension https://www.tunnelbear.com free but limited if you're softban and want to continue playing
I hope it can works for you

§
Posted: 2022-11-04

Could adding some randomization of the timeout between collections help fool the softbanning detection?

MorryxAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-11-04

I can try but i don't think it is a definitive solution..
Actually in my case i always notice that timeout is already different 'cause lag of application when the trigger of click is fired
So a kind of randomization is naturally added
In last two months i use a slower default timeout of 500ms and i have no more problems.. i advice to do the same

Sign in to post a reply.