Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Extension for Hentai Heroes game.

< Feedback on Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2023-07-06

Few days ago constantly ban when auto collecting money from harem

§
Posted: 2023-07-09

Few days ago constantly ban when auto collecting money from harem

What ban to be exact?
From the game or the 1 hour ban?

§
Posted: 2023-07-11

It's the one hour ban for me so probably for stipaloncar as well. After collecting some money (ca. 100 characters) the auto collecting gets faster and faster. There also seems to be more clicks involved, some characters are clicked double or even more times the faster the auto collecting works at some point. Granted, I didn't really pay much attention how it worked before, it just did™.
Eventually you'll get the "Unauthorized access.." warning, following by the server doesn't respond anymore warning.

Currently I have to start the process 6-7 times to collect the money. Resolution and sorting order doesn't seem to make a difference.

MorryxAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-07-18

Hi guys, sorry for late response but i just read the review..
Thanks for the feedback, also if bad, it helps to get a better script.
Update to last version 3.7.0 'cause i add a new check to stop immediately the collect to prevent ban
(of course if you reopen harem again and again after few seconds from the warning it will cause ban)

I already know this problem from past, also eroges had decreased tollerance few months ago (probably they know my script)
It mostly depend on connection and time of collecting setted in setting (i increased the default to 3 seconds for you all, my current setting that works fine tested for weeks)
You can try your best setup changing the timeout in milliseconds in settings panel of my script but at your risk

§
Posted: 2023-08-07

the ban is also based on the ip address. I checked it using a vpn. Do you have a solution?

Sign in to post a reply.