Kemer Enhancement

Beautify the interface and re-layout, including removing ads and redundant banners, correcting artist names and editing related information retention, automatically loading original images, setting image size and spacing in the menu, triggering automatic scrolling with hotkeys, parsing links in the text and converting them to clickable links, fast page switching and jumping functions, and redirecting to a new tab

< Feedback on Kemer Enhancement

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2023-09-17

I am pressing the Settings Menu button from the userscript menu but no menu will show... using Brave Browser (x64) on Windows 10. Turning off shields (ad block) still does not allow the setting to show.

Canaan HSAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-09-18
Edited: 2023-09-18

Thank you for letting me know. During development, I only tested it on Google and Edge browsers, and I forgot to perform a thorough test. That's why these issues arose. After some initial testing with Brave, I have already fixed the problem. However, during testing with Brave browser, I noticed that there may be some exceptions in certain functionalities, which can occasionally cause them to malfunction.

Sign in to post a reply.